Mosquitoes are one of the most annoying pests. They not only suck human blood but also irritate them with the buzzing sound. Anyone living in an area where there are a lot of mosquitoes will always find safe and effective methods to get rid of them. You might try chemicals available in the market to exterminate the mosquitoes but they are not safe. So experts always recommend using natural remedies. Besides, there are various homely methods that can throw these buzzing creatures away from your home and your life. Below mentioned are the best and natural mosquito repellents.
Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Are:
- Mint: For humans, the mint smell is heaven but it is not the same with Mosquitoes. They hate the mint smell and will try to run away from such places where they find mint oil. Moreover, you can even plant mint to keep the mosquitoes at bay.
- Coffee Grounds: Another best home remedy to remove mosquitoes in coffee grounds. This remedy is present in almost every home. So all you have to do is, take some coffee grounds and pour in the stagnant water because they are commonly found in such an environment. Soon you will see mosquitoes’ eggs dying due to lack of oxygen.
- Lavender Oil: Just like mint oil, mosquitoes cannot bear the smell of lavender oil as well. You can spray the lavender oil all around your home to get the best and effective results. Many people even apply the oil to their body which saves them from a mosquito bite.
- Basil Leaves: It is one of the oldest and best methods to kill the mosquitoes larvae naturally. Besides, you can go for basil planting in your garden and get rid of them permanently. For instance, you can use basil oil to get rid of them.
- Garlic: Garlic is also said to be an efficient method for mosquitoes extermination. Besides, it gives quick results. To use this method you need to crush a few cloves of garlic and boil them in water. Later you can spray the solution in mosquito prone areas.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is famous for its ant–bacterial properties. Besides, it always works wonderfully when used against mosquitoes. Mix tea tree oil with water and spray it in your place, you will soon find no sign of mosquitoes.
- Alcohol: It might sound funny and weird, but yes, mosquitoes hate the smell of alcohol and especially beer. So you can take the advantage and place the beer glass in the room and make it mosquito-free.
- Camphor: Camphor is a traditional method for mosquito control. The strong smell of camphor will make mosquitoes run away from your apartment. So you can just close all the doors and light the camphor for some time for better results.
How Can We Help You?
Pest Control Ellenbrook is one of the best pest control company in Ellenbrook. We have an expert team of mosquito exterminators to help you out. Besides, we deliver a safe and professional mosquito control service. You can reach out to us even in an emergency as we work round the clock. Furthermore, our services are highly affordable. So when you hire us we make sure your property is completely mosquito-free.